jupiler, that is:
The emulator is developed by
and Peter Phillips.
The games are extracted from Planet Emulation.
The license is GPLv3, so you have access to the source code,
but your derived software must be GPL too and do mention to the authors.
- Tiny size (20Kb with included ROM) without performance lost.
- Not embedded in a web page. You can avoid the right frame by clicking a game/rom with
- Huge database of software in left frame that can load differents machines. By now
only model III is working but it's planned model I and 4 in near future.
- Tab is @, Ctrl is BREAK and Esc is CLEAR
- F1 keymap help/pause, F5 reset (by refresh), F11 full screen.
- F3 load quick snapshot, F4 save quick snapshot, F8 machine reset, save .SNA with F10.
- F9 switch scaling between bilinear and nearest neighbor. Only works on Firefox.
- You can load local .SNA and .CMD files by dragging a file to emulator window.
Update: (2 sept 2012) Andy Warren notice me a bug in Y and Z keys with detailed instructions to
solve it. Thanks Andy.
my email is anyone at antoniovillena.es